Friday, December 21, 2007

#22 Digital Media -eAudiobooks

I was aware that Queens Library has a digital media subscription, but I am not really that familiar with it, so I especially looked forward to this exercise.

Most of the patrons that come to my particular branch don't have home computers or access to the internet at home, so I haven't gotten many inquiries about this service, but I do realize that it is important to know about all of the services that Queens Library has to offer.

Searching through what was available, I was happy to find that our most popular authors at this particular branch, James Patterson, Janet Evanovich, Nicholas Sparks, Dean Koontz, J.D. Robb, etc. all had eAudiobooks available through our site. I will definitely take advantage of this in order to stay up on my bestsellers. Hopefully this is compatible with Mac computers. :)

No comments: