Wednesday, December 19, 2007

#14 Technorati

Technorati is another great way to filter out and do searches for what you want from a particular blog. I also took the time to register my blog, giving it tags such as library, learning 2.0, and Web 2.0. It definitely reminded me of RSS feeds and Bloglines, but I actually preffered Technorati's search. Although the RSS feeds and Bloglines are subscriptions, I am not a fan of reading through RSS feeds that I have ordered. Usually when I get an email with lists or feeds, I just delete it, it seems like too much work to go through. I like to be updated with news and current events, but I am much more a person who likes to read the headlines, and I found the Technorati format much more to my liking, because of the Top Stories, the categories, and then, if necessary, searching for tags or other sources. Fabuloso!

Again, I am now becoming familiar with new resources that will help me become a better librarian.



Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: